C H A P T E R 1
The Descendants of JOHANN CONRAD KILTS Emigrant to America Listing 6476 descendants for 15 generations.
GENERATION NO. 1
Hanss Peter (1) KILTZ was born about 1645 in Germany. Hanss died 3 Feb 1695 in Henau, Germany.
NOTES for Hanss:
DOCUMENTATION: MORE PALATINE FAMILIES, Henry Jones. States: Perhaps the grandfather of the emigrant was the Hanss Peter Kiltz, Elder and Gerichtsmann at Hoenaq (Henau), bur. 3 Feb 1695.
His spouse has not been identified.
Known child of Hanss Peter KILTZ and Unidentified Spouse is:
+ 2. m i. Johann Nickel KILTZ, born about 1665 <See pg. 2>.
C H A P T E R 2
GENERATION NO. 2
2. Johann Nicke1 (2) KILTZ (Hanss) was born about 1665 in Henau Germany, and was christened in Germany. He was the son of Hanss Peter KILTZ. Johann died in Henau, Germany, and was buried in Henau, Germany. NOTES for Johann: DOCUMENTATION: MORE PALATINE FAMILIES, Henry Jones, states: The father of the emigrant was undoubtedly Johann Nickel Kultz/Kiltz, called Gemeinsmannat Henau 1686-1696. He md. Engel Barbara, and had issue.
NOTE: Contribution from J.W. Persohn, Jr,: Auf Deutsch: "Gemeinsmann" equals "common man": English. (Thank you for the translation. HWW)
SURNAME: Kultz, Kiltz, Kilts, etc. He married Barbara ENGEL in Henau, Hunsruck, Germany. She was bor about 1665 in Henau, Germany, and was christened in Germany.
Known children of Johann Nickel KILTZ and Barbara ENGEL are
3. f i. Elisabetha Catharina KILTZ, born 1686 in Henau Germany, christened 10 Jan 1686 in Henau, Germany.
DOCUMENTATIONt MORE PALATINE FAMILIES, Henry Z. Jones, Jr., states:
Elisabetha Catharina, bpt. 10 Jan 1686 - sp.: Hans Nickel Cultz - Gemeinsmann at Schwarzerden.
* 4. m ii. Johann Diehl KILTZ, born 1686 <See pg. 4>.
* 5. m iii. Johann Conrad KILTS, born about 1690, died about <See pg. 4>.
6. f iv. Anna Christina KILTZ, born 1693 in Henau, Germany, christened 11 Mar 1693 in Henau, Germany.
DOCUMENTATION: MORE PALATINE FAMILIES, Henry Jones, states: bpt. 11 March 1693 - sp: Nickel Kieler (?), Anna Maria - w/o the father's brother at Brauweiler, and Anna Christina - w/o Hanss Klein from Soorbach.
7. f v. Maria Elizabeth KILTZ, born 1695 in Henau, Germany, christened 15 Jan 1695 in Henau, Germany.
DOCUMENTATION: MORE PALATINE FAMILIES, Henry Z. Jones, Jr., states: Maria Elizabeth, bpt. 15 Jan 1695.
8. M vi. Johann Adam KILTZ, born 1696 in Henau, Germany, christened 4 Mar 1696 in-Henau, Germany.
DOCUMENTATION: MORE PALATINE FAMILIES, Henry Z. Jones, Jr. , states: Johann Adam, bpt. 4 March 1696.
9. f vii. Anna Eva KILTZ, born about 1698 in Henau, Germany, christened in Henau, Germany. She married, Gabriel GROHN in Germany. Anna died 10 Apr 1709 in Germany and was buried Apr 1709 in Germany. Notes for DOCUMENTATION: MORE PALATINE FAMILIES, Henry Z. Jones, Jr. , states: Anna md. 1716 Gabriel Grohn.
10. f viii. Anna Elisabetha KILTZ, born 21 Mar 1701 in German M?,F, PLLNTINE FPMILIES, Henry Z. Jones, Jr. , states: Anna Elisabetha, b. 21 March 1~01. She was bur. 10 hpril I-M9.
11. M ix. A Little Son KILTZ, born about 1709 in Henau, Gemany
died, and was buried 12 Apr 1709 in Henau, Germ
THE DESCENDANTS OF JOHANN CONRAD KILTS EMIGRANT TO AMERICA
DOCUMENTATION: MORE PALATINE FAMILIES, Henry Z. Jones, Jr., states: A Little Son, bur. 12 April 1709.
Table of Contents for Kilts
Copyright © 2000. Herman W. Witthoft, Sr. and Berry Enterprises. All rights reserved. All items on the site are copyrighted. While we welcome you to use the information provided on this web site; this information is copyrighted and not to be reproduced for distribution, sale, or profit.
You are visitor: